1. Organize what has to be done, as you begin.
2. Let those around you know where you will be focusing your attention and time.
3. Be realistic if there is something you cannot get done.
4. Get rid of distractions right away, so you can focus.
5. Prioritize tasks.
6. Get efficient help where you need it.
7. Take a 5 minute break every hour and center.
8. Take care of your physical needs, to keep your stamina up.
9. Identify the signs of when it is getting to be too much. When they show up, stop
10. Periodically evaluate your progress and respond accordingly.
photo: Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net