Self-awareness is a major advantage in managing. Every manager has a style, whether conscious of it, or not. What is your management style? Here are a few questions to get you started in answering this question.
• Do you give higher priority to people or results?
• How important is open communication to you?
• Is equality or authority more important to you?
• Would you say you are calm or high energy?
• How have others described your management style? Do you agree?
You don’t have to fit into pre-determined categories, or fit a mold, in order to know your management style. What’s important is that you that you manage consciously and effectively.
photo:Master isolated images, FreeDigitalPhotos.net