What is your oxygen? What are the “must-haves” that you cannot live without? Good to know what they are. Here are some of my “must haves” – the “oxygen” I need to live and breathe.
• Balance – the ability to stay centered, as I face my day
• Challenge – opportunity to use my intellect and creativity
• Movement – a flow of energy through my life
• Basic Sustenance – so I can live
• Interaction – people I connect with, in a variety of ways
• Beauty – a source of my inspiration
• Purpose – meaning and direction for my life and work
What is your “oxygen”? Know what you need to live and manage well!
photo: fotographic1980, FreeDigitalPhotos.net