2. Get enough rest, so you can be at your best.
3. Treat all with respect and fairness.
4. Continuously sharpen your skills and know that the growing and learning never stops.
5. Do your best to live fully in the present moment.
6. Enjoy your work and encourage others to do the same.
7. Develop a positive relationship with time (See my previous blog post)
8. Use technology to create efficiencies.
9. Go to 10,000 feet every once in awhile, in order to see the bigger picture.
10. Acknowledge your accomplishments and those of others.
photo: samarttiw, FreeDigitalPhotos.net