1. Walk away. It may seem impossible, but even if just for a few minutes, it will help you restore your center.
2. Laugh. Shift the energy of the moment.
3. Organize. Look at what needs to be done, prioritize and plan.
4. Adjust your expectations to the reality of the present moment.
5. Examine where the urgency is coming from.
6. Ask yourself, is this stress worth it?
7. Take note of how your body is reacting to your overwhelm.
8. Identify the core source of your overwhelm.
9. Debrief when it’s over, to avoid it in the future.
10. Make balance a priority.
photo: jesadaphorn, FreeDigitalPhotos.net