Adding on to my 2014 blog post here’s 10 more ways to boost your manager mojo.
Mojo: a power that may seem magical and that allows someone to be very effective and successful – Merriam Webster Dictionary
1. Find ways to foster your creativity.
2. Sharpen your emotional intelligence.
3. Do an informal 360 review on your managing.
4. Identify the allies you have in your organization.
5. Pick a managing skill you can improve and work on it during the year.
6. Create a plan for managing your team or projects this year.
7. Start taking breaks when you need them.
8. Identify your 3 biggest challenges this year and how you will handle them.
9. Commit to using your time well.
10. Make one of your dreams come true this year.
Wishing you a fabulous 2015 at your managing best! Thanks for being a part of The Managers Hub community.
photo: Stuart Miles, FreeDigitalPhotos.net