• The situation can grow bigger, in reality or in your mind.
• You lose the opportunity to respond.
• Avoidance can create anxiety within you.
• You lose out on good outcomes.
• You are not able to see the situation clearly.
• You are expending energy to no avail.
• Your emotions and fears fester and grow.
Is there anything significant that you are avoiding now? Facing it may not be as uncomfortable as you think. Seize the moment now to face it. This will put you in control, create movement towards a positive outcome and relieve the stress involved in avoidance.
photo: David Castillo Dominici, FreeDigitalPhotos.net