2. Go to see a movie.
3. Close your office door (if you can) or go to a conference room and sit quietly for five minutes.
4. Stay home one day on a weekend.
5. Stop whatever you are doing and bring yourself fully to the present moment, three times each day.
6. Look at your calendar and eliminate one thing on it each week and do not replace it with activity.
7. Have a quiet meal with a friend or family member.
8. Turn off the radio or any other noise when you are driving, at least once each day.
9. Sit quietly for 10 minutes, with no distraction, before you go to sleep.
10. Take a nap.
photo: Antranias, pixabay.com