Sometimes, things spiral downward and you can lose your sense of what is in your best interest concerning your career and your success. Here are 10 warning signs that you may be on a collision course with your best interests.
1. You are not taking care of your physical health and are run down.
2. Your emotions are all over the place and are reaching extremes.
3. You feel that you don’t care what people are thinking of your actions and will do whatever you want, in spite of them.
4. You feel confused about your situation and how to handle it.
5. You want to run away from your current situation.
6. You are clashing with others in your workplace, without a purpose for doing so.
7. Others are treating you differently and keeping their distance.
8. You cannot define what your best interests are.
9. You are acting out-of-sync with your values.
10. You’ve lost your center and don’t know where you are.
photo: Pixel-mixer, pixabay.com