Self-reflection has its advantages. Take a moment this week to look at how your life is. Here are some questions you can ask yourself:
• What brings me happiness in my life and work now?
• What energy drains are present in my life and work now?
• If I could make one dream I have come true now, what would it be?
• Do I look at others and wish I had what they do?
• On a scale of one to ten, ten being the ultimate and 1 being the worst, how would I rate the state of my life and work right now?
Once you have answered these questions, identify three things you will do in the next month to make your life and work better than they are now.
photo: ben rosett, unsplash.com