The question, “Do you love your work?” can be intimidating. Love is not always associated with working. Often, work is looked at as a necessity and not as something to be enjoyed. Here are some factors you can consider regarding loving your work.
• Does the work you do each day interest you? Are you learning and growing from it?
• Are you generally compatible with the people you work most closely with?
• Are you optimistic about your future?
• Do you feel you have the ability to set a positive direction for your career?
• Are you making the kind of difference you want to make? Are your contributions acknowledged?
You deserve to be happy in , and even love, your work. It is up to you to make it so.
photo: aaron-thomas, unsplash.com