Centering fully in the present moment is a powerful way to assure your holidays are enjoyable and to minimize your stress. There is so much pulling on you – social invites, work, family and friends, preparation and increased demands on your time and your emotions. Here are a few ways to center and keep your holidays fun and rewarding.
1. Promise yourself alone time at the beginning and end of each day to regroup and look ahead.
2. Keep your focus on the present moment; limit any worrying about the past or what’s to come.
3. Build fun into every day to balance the demands on you. Real fun.
4. Say no when you have to – graciously and with kindness. Time is finite.
5. Know that the holidays will pass and their demands will go away, as a new year begins.
photo: sharon-mccutcheon, unsplash.com