You may already have a fine start to the year, with optimism that it is going to be a good one for you. Or, you may be off to a sluggish start.
You have an opportunity to jump-start your year and make it even better. Here are some ways to do that:
• raise your goals a bit higher than they are now
• move your deadlines up (still doable, while stretching yourself)
• hone your balance emotionally, mentally and physically so you are at your best
• find a support network offering skills and encouragement, as you pursue your goals
• make a commitment to balance work and play this year in order to to fuel the energy level you’ll need
• believe in yourself and that you can make this year your best ever
Why not go faster and farther than you originally planned? Give some consideration to jump-starting 2020 as it begins. You can do it!
photo: moritz-kindler, unsplash.com