Big change can sometimes leave you feeling uncertain and unsettled. Your once familiar environment is looking different these days. New things are being asked of you, in order to keep your life and work going. Here are some tips on how to deal with feeling disoriented:
• Spend some time looking around and identify the major changes that have occurred.
• Check in on your emotional and mental states. What is going on there?
• Identify what you can do now to feel more comfortable with the changes that have occurred.
• Eventually, find acceptance of the world you are living in now. (You have no choice)
• Start to identify ways you can protect yourself and also thrive in your new environment.
Trying to turn back is futile. Moving forward helps you adjust to and accept the changes that have occurred.
photo: PixelAnarchy, pixabay.com