Despite wishes to go back to how things were before the pandemic, it is pretty clear now that the world is in a time of significant change. In the near future, you may go back to a new workplace, new ways of communicating and new forms of socializing. In the far future, it is anyone’s guess what the world will be.
You have a choice: trying to recapture what is gone or preparing for a future that fulfills you. In crises, along with challenges come opportunities. Here are a few questions you can ask yourself to get started in creating the future you want to live:
• What is gone from your life that will not return?
• What is new in your life that feels right?
• What can you do with the time you have now to pursue dreams that there never was time for before?
• How have your values changed?
• What will make your future life a fulfilling one?
photo: Drew Beamer, unsplash.com