These times present deep opportunities for change. Essential to change is making room for it. One way to make room is to let go of things that no longer serve you. This can be a challenging task if you are deeply involved in something. In that case, disentangling yourself takes time and skill.
Is there anything you would like to disentangle yourself from now? Here are some tips on how to do it:
• Identify all the elements in the situation that you must disentangle from.
• Which ones will be the most difficult? Why? Are there emotional entanglements? Are there aspects that you are economically dependent on? Is it hard for you to accept leaving things behind?
• Then, muster up your courage and emotional intelligence and come up with a plan for how you can let them go.
• Take it step by step. Commit to disentangling and persist.
• Vision how your life and work will be once you disentangle. Let this vision motivate you.
Disentangling frees you to create life and work that fulfills you. Give it a try. You can do it!
photo: Veronika8118, pixabay.com