There are lots of ups and downs in life and work these days. Keeping your center is more challenging than ever. It is also more important than ever. Here are a few tips for creating inner peace in these times:
• Make space for quiet time alone each day, even if just for 15 minutes.
• Identify the energy drains in your life and, as best you can, eliminate or reduce them.
• Identify three things that fuel you and make you happy and bring them into your life on a regular basis.
• Find a “context” for the chaos in the world that allows you to have some optimism.
• Don’t let yourself go down “rabbit holes” such as news, surfing the internet or negative thinking.
• Find a way to serve humanity that makes life better for one or more persons.
Inner peace is possible if you work at it. Start now and you’ll soon see a positive difference in your life and work.
photo: PublicDomainPictures, pixabay.com