As the year ends, here are a few questions to help you close 2014 in a productive way:
• What accomplishments made you proud this year?
• What significant things did you learn this year?
• How did you grow this year?
• What are you happy to leave behind in 2014?
• What would you like to be different in 2015?
Honor who you were and what you did in 2014. From this positive point of view, you can make 2015 a great year!
photo: stock images, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Sometimes focus is a challenge. One way to create more focus is to name a short-term goal and get it done. Doing this sets your focus and, when you accomplish it, you create momentum that you can build on.
What short-term goal can you establish for October and set about to getting it done? Choose something that will move your and your team’s 2014 goals forward in a significant way. You’ll find your focus sharpening before you know it.
Mojo: a power that may seem magical and that allows someone to be very effective and successful – Merriam Webster Dictionary
1. Put yourself first
2. Honor and use your unique talents and strengths
3. Be at your physical best
4. Balance your life among things that you love
5. Continuously improve your management skills
6. Let go of things that no longer serve you
7. Banish negativity
8. Identify what drains your energy and change it
9. Listen to your emotions
10. Reach for the stars
Wishing you a fabulous 2014 at your managing best! Thanks for being a part of The Managers Hub community.
photo: nirots, FreeDigital Photos.net
In 2014, you determine the course you will take. What tools, talents and strategies will you use to successfully navigate 2014? Here are some questions to get you started.
What do you wish for?
Will you create and follow a plan?
Will you navigate intuitively?
Will you collaborate with others? Whom?
What are your strongest tools for 2014?
Will you sharpen any skills?
Will you let others know where you intend to go?
What do you see now as your biggest challenges?
What will you bring along from 2013?
What do you have to overcome or let go of from 2013?
photo: Michal Marco, FreeDigitalPhotos.net