We are coming towards the end of the year and to the holidays that start to wind things down. It is a good time to think about the year to come. What would you say is “next” for you? Figuring this out helps you focus and set your intent.
Here are a few questions to help you get started:
• How can I grow?
• How has my perspective shifted this year?
• What do I want to leave behind in 2017?
• What am I willing to commit to in 2018?
photo: geralt, pixabay.com
The holidays are just around the corner. How can you make them the best you’ve ever had? Here are some things to think about: balance, joy, who lifts you up and who doesn’t, parties, money, work, play, rest, new beginnings, endings and fun.
Setting your intentions for the kind of holidays you want to have is powerful and satisfying!
photo: Skitterphoto, pixabay.com
2017 is underway, are you? It is always a good idea to assess where you are in relation to where you want to be. Doing so, allows you to plan your moves accordingly.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
• Since the start of the year, have you been fulfilled in your work?
• What types of emotions have dominated your time at work?
• Have you been appreciated and challenged in your work?
• Is there something you want to change regarding your work?
Being proactive and keeping yourself going in a direction of your choosing prevents your being a victim of circumstance. Be an advocate for your best interests and you will get where you want to be.
photo: Greyerbaby, pixabay.com
The new year has begun. Are you fit for the journey? How will you maintain your stamina in 2017?
Stamina is the ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort. A key element of stamina is fitness – physical strength, mental acuity and emotional readiness. Also key is balance. To maintain your stamina, consider what keeps you going. Do you need a lot of sleep? What is the best balance for your life? How much physical exercise do you need? How do you preserve a positive emotional outlook? Do you need variety in your life to keep you challenged?
How will you maintain your stamina in 2017?
photo: TambiraPhotography, pixabay.com
1. Start the year doing something new that is fun and brings you joy.
2. Pare down your goals and resolutions to what is achievable.
3. Commit to balance during the year.
4. Identify 3 things that no longer serve you and let go of them this month.
5. Create a way or place to retreat from the chaos in the world, when you need to.
6. Plan to do something that will amaze others (and yourself!) in 2017.
7. Forgive yourself for anything that went wrong in 2016.
8. Be honest about what is not working in your life right now and try to fix it.
9. Believe in yourself.
10. Acknowledge your accomplishments in 2016.
There’s a bridge just ahead as 2017 nears.
This bridge offers promise for all of us.
May your walk across this bridge be intentional, steady and filled with the joy of a new beginning.
Happy New Year!
photo: Larisa-K, pixabay.com
Symbolic acts create insights and movement. As you end this year, is there something you can do to give it meaning? Perhaps you can list your accomplishments or failures, review the significant actions you took this year, note any shifts that occurred for you, complete what you can or move quickly to release things that no longer serve you.
You can ready yourself for 2017 by thinking back on your year and discovering what its meaning has been for you.
Photo: javialcaz0, pixabay.com
2016 will come to end in several weeks. Where do you want to be as you cross your 2016 finish line? Think of the goals and intentions you had for this year. Have you fulfilled them? What can you do between now and the end of the year to create a fabulous finish to 2016?
Remember the power of focus and intention. Move into 2017 in the best way possible!
photo: jarmoluk, pixabay.com