1. Be your own chief counsel. You know best what is right for you.
2. Create a “point of view” regarding the chaos in the world, so that it does not sweep you away.
3. Focus on kindness in your everyday dealings to promote collaboration and harmony.
4. Accept that both positive and negative aspects of our world exist side-by-side.
5. Maintain balance in your life.
6. Identify your unique talents and how you can use them in the world for good.
7. Develop your personal power and influence.
8. Say no to dishonoring your values.
9. Maintain hope that this chaos will lead to positive outcomes.
10. Create a still point within.