When weather or another obstacle changes a river, it naturally finds a new flow. It may have to carve new territory or forge through soil, rocks or higher elevations. We can follow the river’s lead in this time of change.
Do you feel you have a smooth flow to your life now? What has changed? Are you trying to push past obstacles unsuccessfully? Are things backing up, causing you frustration? Try creating a new flow. What do you need physically, mentally and emotionally to thrive in these times?
photo: Hardbeck Media, pixabay.com
Yes, this is a big question and one worth considering. Harmony gets you moving – all the pieces of your life and career work well together. To assess the level of harmony in your life, here are some questions to consider:
• How often are there conflicts in your life and career?
• How well do you discern what situations and people are best to be involved with and those you should avoid?
• Do you feel a flow in your life? A sense of ease?
• Is there anything you may be doing that causes disturbance in your life? Or other situations or people that do?
• What lacks harmony in your life and career now?
With harmony you can enjoy life and get more done. Make harmony a value that you support and honor.
photo: Ylloh, pixabay.com
Coasting means to move effortlessly and smoothly. As we approach the end of the year, will you be coasting? Are you able to coast because there is less to do – you are away from work? Or, are you able to coast because you love this time of year and can enjoy it?
What if you could coast all year? That’s a concept.
photo: Rob Emery, Dreamstime.com