Would that all workplaces operate smoothly and efficiently! When that’s not the case, here are five ways to handle a dysfunctional work environment.
1. Place responsibility where it should be and do not take too much on your own shoulders.
2. Find your space within your workplace and do your job in as high quality a manner as possible.
3. Speak up when what you have to say has a chance of lessening the dysfunction.
4. Develop your emotional intelligence.
5. If the work environment is hampering you in significant ways, start looking at your options to get out of it.
photo: messyMediamodifier, pixabay.com