Change can be daunting at times. Sometimes, you can magnify what it will take to make a change, causing you to slow down. In many cases, if you look at the change that is called for in the present moment instead of letting your imagination run wild, making the change becomes possible.
Here are some questions you can ask yourself the next time you are faced with the possibility of change:
• Is the change something I am creating or is it being imposed on me?
• Do I have a choice whether to make the change or not?
• Will the change bring large or small changes to my life?
• What do I need to be able to make the change?
• Am I afraid of this change? How can I limit fear’s power over me?
• What is a small step I can take to begin the change?
• If the change is being imposed on me, what is one step I can take to adjust to it?
• What are the good things this change will bring?
Change is constant, as you know. Sometimes, a small change in attitude and approach makes change possible and rewarding. No need to resist it. Embracing change brings adventure, and even stability, to your life or work. Why embrace change? Well, if change is all around you, best that you master it.
photo: sattva, FreeDigitalPhotos.net