In my last blog post, I wrote about the power of curiosity. Here are ten ways to get your curiosity in motion.
1. Make an intention to develop a new skill in the next six months.
2. Do something you have never done before.
3. Do something backwards.
4. Go into nature and find five things you have never seen before.
5. Prepare to do something that you have resisted doing in the past.
6. Study an animal – its characteristics and way of being in the world.
7. Develop the least used of your five senses.
8. Read a book about something unknown to you.
9. Create a “stretch” goal that brings you further than you have ever thought of going.
10. Spend an hour on youtube exploring a subject of interest to you.