A sure way to boost your spirits and sense of worth is to be of service to others. You can do so in small acts, big ones, in short time or over time. There are so many opportunities now to help others and aren’t you in need of some positive feelings?
What appeals to you regarding being of service to others, our country or the world? Go ahead, identify what you can do and get in action. My guess is that you won’t regret doing so!
photo: falco, pixabay.com
There are lots of ups and downs in life and work these days. Keeping your center is more challenging than ever. It is also more important than ever. Here are a few tips for creating inner peace in these times:
• Make space for quiet time alone each day, even if just for 15 minutes.
• Identify the energy drains in your life and, as best you can, eliminate or reduce them.
• Identify three things that fuel you and make you happy and bring them into your life on a regular basis.
• Find a “context” for the chaos in the world that allows you to have some optimism.
• Don’t let yourself go down “rabbit holes” such as news, surfing the internet or negative thinking.
• Find a way to serve humanity that makes life better for one or more persons.
Inner peace is possible if you work at it. Start now and you’ll soon see a positive difference in your life and work.
photo: PublicDomainPictures, pixabay.com