Do you feel that the only way to keep up with life is to go faster and faster? That approach can wear you out and get you nowhere fast. What if the key to success and maximum productivity is to slow down your life? Here are five steps you can take to slow your life down.
1. Every two hours, bring yourself fully to the present moment and assess if you are at your best.
2. Identify the signs of your stress and, when they show up, stop and lower your stress.
3. Sharpen your ability to focus on what you are doing.
4. Be ruthlessly realistic with your time.
5. Create one “slow day” each month where you go at a leisurely and pleasurable pace, doing something you love.
photo: jborn411, pixabay.com