In a previous blog post I wrote about the effects of tolerating negative people or situations. Here are ten examples of manager tolerations you are better off without.
1. A team member who is disrupting the flow of your team’s work.
2. A colleague who uses intimidation to get what he or she wants.
3. A messy, unorganized desk.
4. A culture that defines productivity as the number of hours you stay at the office, rather than the results of your work.
5. An unclear mission.
6. Too many unproductive meetings.
7. Compensation way below your contribution.
8. Sloppy performance reviews.
10. Work that has no meaning for you.
What are you tolerating now that you could do without?
photo: scottchan, FreeDigital Photos.net