1. Be your own chief counsel. You know best what is right for you.
2. Create a “point of view” regarding the chaos in the world, so that it does not sweep you away.
3. Focus on kindness in your everyday dealings to promote collaboration and harmony.
4. Accept that both positive and negative aspects of our world exist side-by-side.
5. Maintain balance in your life.
6. Identify your unique talents and how you can use them in the world for good.
7. Develop your personal power and influence.
8. Say no to dishonoring your values.
9. Maintain hope that this chaos will lead to positive outcomes.
10. Create a still point within.
Photo by Aaron Paul on Unsplash
What a time you are living in. There is so much confusion, uncertainty, stress and polarity. You don’t really know what’s next, do you? It is useless to pretend that you have control and know what the future will bring. The only way to make it through times like these is to stay close to yourself and what you are feeling and doing.
Take a moment today for some reflection. Note what is happening in your immediate world and the world-at-large. Are you doing ok? Is there anything you need? Taking this time may help you ground in the present and find your way to thrive during these times.
photo: skeeze, pixabay.com